Tec-Option’s automated welding systems streamline the welding process by leveraging robotics to reduce errors, speed up production, and create consistent high-quality welds through the use of automated machinery. More manufacturers are utilizing robotic welding technology for these benefits — as well as the additional advantages of less material waste and faster turnaround to benefit their bottom line.
Tec-Option is the industry leader in flexible, modular automated welding systems. We provide lean manufacturing advantages, utilizing one common machine style with numerous types of processes to be performed.
Tec-Option’s robotic welding systems offer numerous unique features.
- Superior design, enabling system utilization for multiple applications. Most competitor systems are only applicable to a dedicated single-use capital investment.
- Minimum space: Our design extends your capital investment to multiple programs, minimizes your floor space requirements, reduces maintenance, training support, and enhances operator ergonomics and safety.
- Faster production: Tec-Option’s quick change tool modules can be easily exchanged in less than one minute. Tooling changes typically occur 3 times per day. Most competitor systems require 5 to 10 minutes to complete each welding tooling change
- Higher productivity: Double-Time, a Tec-Option unique parallel processing mode in which multiple robots work together with the operator to boost manufacturing productivity and minimize labor. Most competitor systems can only work on one task at a time.
- Interchangeable Tooling, a Tec-Option unique feature in which robotic welding operations use fast interchangeable tooling that can be performed by an operator of any skill level. Most competitor systems require fully skilled and certified operators. In addition to faster change-outs by operators of any skill level, our systems provide the ability to add welding options.
- Centralized work cell power distribution: Robots, positioners, welding equipment, lighting and peripherals are supplied from one power supply cable.
Tec-Option Robot Movie – Website