- Multiple weld requirements
- Welds on two or more planes
- Volumes requiring less than machine utilization
The PLC sends a signal to the electrical box on the tool to identify which part is loaded in the machine.
- Width – 92″
- Length – 94″
- Height – 90″
- 30″ x 60″
- Typical brand name materials include, but are not limited to, Allen-Bradley, Medar, Parker, SMC, Savair, and Banner.
- Automatic Fastener Feeding (weld nuts, studs, etc.)
- Automatic Parts Loading and Unloading
- Tooling Cart
- The machine and tooling typically require 18 to 20 weeks to build.
One day of training is included with the machine, which covers operators, technicians and engineers.
If you have additional questions, please contact us. We would be pleased to assist you!